Hello. I want to make a puzzle with NERF pistol. Players have to shoot a target or something like that. Can I use RFID to make a bullseye? Maybe other sensors?
The RFID tag is a little big bigger than your average Nerf dart and you’d need multiple RFID tags for them. We recommend one of these two sensors:
- Laser Tripwire sensor – it uses a proximity sensor that detects when something crosses its “field of view”. Also, we’ll need a 3rd mode (Impulse) on the Universal puzzle controller which reacts faster than other modes.
- Knock Knock sensor – normally, it is designed to remember a knocking pattern but its secondary mode turns it into a sensor that triggers after one knock (in this case – hitting it with a Nerf dart).
- 🦿 Laser Tripwire sensor: https://bit.ly/37FkTuC
- ✊ Knock Knock sensor: https://bit.ly/2KfO66t
- 🧩 Universal puzzle controller: http://bit.ly/2UOBqX7
- 🧲 Electromagnet output set: http://bit.ly/3bqC82p